Shopping online has made life much easier. I find time for shopping even though I am busy with office work, enjoy weekends with friends, and all this without even entering the shopping mall or loitering around various stores looking for the particular product I require. I can get thousands of varieties to choose from by just visiting the various online shopping portals. Anything, from clothes to groceries, is now made available at the click of a button! Shopping online not only saves time but has loads of advantages, viz:
• Price Difference: We find that online shopping offers products at much cheaper rates compared to malls or market price. This is because of the non-indulgence of the intermediates like the distributors or the retailers. An average price savings anywhere between 6 to 16 percentage is seen through online shopping compared to manual marketplace or mall shopping.
• Coupons: There are a variety of offers in the form of online coupons available to regular online buyers or lucky ones which helps in further reducing the cost of the product or service.
• Good research possible: You can perform thorough analysis before buying the product. Refer various websites, various suppliers, read through the comments of the previous buyers discussing the pros and cons of online shopping or shipment details or in general the quality of the product or service and that of the supplier of the same. With such firsthand advice, shopping online offers greater satisfaction than manual shopping in stores.
• Hassle-Free: Shopping through online shopping portals is much simpler, easier and convenient. You can sit in the comfort of your home, research thoroughly, select the best product, make payments and wait for the quick delivery of the purchased product. Further websites are open 24 hours a day and seven days a week unlike the malls or stores.
• Saves time and energy: it not only saves the time one takes to manually go to store and buy goods, but also saves the energy utilized in the process, be it in the form of fuel, or the tension one has to go through to find a good parking space before entering into the store. With so much focus on the agenda of saving the environment for our future generations, and with such great things on offer via online shopping, I think shopping online may be a small but really important step in the safeguarding of our environment from pollution and further deterioration.